Today I will share some of the lessons from the retreat I recently facilitated. These lessons were taken from a series of talks that I showed over the weekend. Each talk is approximately 15 minutes. Click on the headings of each item below and you will go to them. They’re great!
The lessons are as follows :
- Have faith in who I am.
- I have to work for what I want – don’t have a sense of entitlement – if I want peace and love in my life, I need to work for it.
- Have patience.
- Don’t be bitter about my life experiences.
- Always see my own value – no matter what the world does or says to me.
- Stop making excuses for not being, doing or getting what I want.
- Be aware of how I’m feeling.
- Realise the viral BELIEF that is causing me to feel the way I do.
- Transform the BELIEF into TRUTH – the Truth always sets us free.
- I’m on a Hero’s journey.
- Everything is perfectly imperfect/perfect.
- Always trust myself and my capacity.
Hope you enjoy 🙂
Lots of love,